Cannot get in my integra

  • Thread starter Thread starter MilkMan
  • 3 comments
  • 535 views
Messages
85
Messages
Pankis13
I have a stock integra type R (DC5) and a race mod integra. Today I was going to do some b-spec racing and went to my garage (from gt home if it matters) and first wanted to select the race mod but the button simply wasn't there, the button for selling it wasn't there either.. I tried my normal integra and same thing there. My other cars seem fine though...

Tried searching a little but couldn't find anything. Anyone experienced this too? Perhaps you know why?
 
Is the car shared with friends? Perhaps you're offline. Or maybe they just won't let you use that car for that event (improper tires, or wrong make/model/year?)
 
I have a stock integra type R (DC5) and a race mod integra. Today I was going to do some b-spec racing and went to my garage (from gt home if it matters) and first wanted to select the race mod but the button simply wasn't there, the button for selling it wasn't there either.. I tried my normal integra and same thing there. My other cars seem fine though...

Tried searching a little but couldn't find anything. Anyone experienced this too? Perhaps you know why?

First, make sure you are indeed connected to the GT network/PSN network.

Then, go into the garage and click on your Integra. There should be an Icon of a Globe next to the Star at the bottom of the screen. Unclick the Globe. In fact, keep it off for good. Whenever it is on, and the GT network or your internet is down, you wont be able to use that car.
 
Oh so that's why, yes I have shared it with my friends. Thanks :)
 
Back