Cannot play because of Video output?

I am in the US but downloaded the trial on the UK PSN. When I enter to play the game it says that I cannot play because of my Video output setting?

I have them set at "Automatic" and have tried the other options to no avail...

Has anyone else had the problem? any possible solution?

Thanks,

Thanks for the help.

I am actually from Minnesota as well (St. Boni, west on hwy 7 a long way!)

How did you download it?

The us version is not out yet is it?

Thanks,

I'm right on the border of WI and IA, but as for the demo, I downloaded the Japanese version, everything is in English, so there is almost no difference.

Thanks for the help.

I am actually from Minnesota as well (St. Boni, west on hwy 7 a long way!)

How did you download it?

The us version is not out yet is it?

Thanks,

You should of tried to download it from the japanese PSN. You downloaded a PAL demo on your NTSC tv. No wonder...

ok, so if that article is correct, than even us poor folk with standard def can play...but what about us that dont have high speed internet because ive heard some people say you can only play while connected to the interweb. i wanted to download this at a friends house just for the sake of driving a new track since ive been on the same 6 tracks for __ years when prologue was released. can someone elaborate a bit more who has the demo already. thanks

ok, so if that article is correct, than even us poor folk with standard def can play
It is correct, I'm playing the PAL demo on a PAL TV running at 576i (SD).

but what about us that dont have high speed internet because ive heard some people say you can only play while connected to the interweb
From what I can see, the only bit the demo requires 'net access for is updating the rankings, however I am prepared to be proven wrong on that :lol:

i dont know anything about PAL playstations, im from the states (sound of boos heard clearly from across both ponds lol). anywho, 576i sounds weird, but better than ours since we only have 480i. i hope i get to play offline, playing the same beaten game over and over is just torture. plus, i do have internet, but i cant play the game with a controller at any kind of pace that i can with my g25, and my connection doesnt go downstairs soo, theres my dilema

you do need net access.... it checks the web when looking for events.... i know this because at the moment i am capped and the first time i tried to play it didnt work....

so if you have no net access I'm afraid your out of luck

Back