Cannot play game at all now.

GTP_Monkey

May the force be with you
Premium
England
Top Valley, NG5
Tried to load game just now and as the top screen loads a box appears in the middle advising about planned maintainable on the 15th from 04:00 to 06:00

There is an ok tab at bottom to continue but does not appear to work I cannot move the curser or do anything at all.

The only button that’s works is the PS button to **** game down, I’ve tried rebooting the PS4 to no avail.

Anyone else having this issue ?

Ha Ha cannot type S h u t sensors stop it

Last edited:
Tried to load game just now and as the top screen loads a box appears in the middle advising about planned maintainable on the 15th from 04:00 to 06:00

There is an ok tab at bottom to continue but does not appear to work I cannot move the curser or do anything at all.

The only button that’s works is the PS button to **** game down, I’ve tried rebooting the PS4 to no avail.

Anyone else having this issue ?
I just started my game up and I had the same notice but I could just scroll over with the joystick, hit the X button and it was gone. I hope you can solve your issue.

edit: Disc also.

Thanks guys but i cannot move the cursor at all, As said the only button on the controller that will work is the PS button allowing me to shut game down.

Edit ::::: I'm on digital download.

Back