- 28
- Viking63ef
I know this has been discussed in another thread but I tried that and still couldnt get it to work. Maybe there are some of you that are using the G27 that are able to help.
I have tried to program the buttons on my brand new G27 but nothing happens. The paddles and the pedals (acc and brake) are working fine but my question is about the buttons on the wheel. All the normal PS3 buttons are working fine on the shifter-console but at least I would like the "reverse" button on the wheel.
Apart from the paddles I have three red buttons on each side of the wheel. The upper left is currently "Rear view" and the others I am not able to get any functionality in.
I have set the mode to "Simulation" and tried the setup in DFP (both 1 and 2) and still nothing happens.
Do I have to go back to the GT-wheel again with the normal PS3 buttons again?
I have tried to program the buttons on my brand new G27 but nothing happens. The paddles and the pedals (acc and brake) are working fine but my question is about the buttons on the wheel. All the normal PS3 buttons are working fine on the shifter-console but at least I would like the "reverse" button on the wheel.
Apart from the paddles I have three red buttons on each side of the wheel. The upper left is currently "Rear view" and the others I am not able to get any functionality in.
I have set the mode to "Simulation" and tried the setup in DFP (both 1 and 2) and still nothing happens.
Do I have to go back to the GT-wheel again with the normal PS3 buttons again?