Cannot save, edit, or load setups

Hello, everyone. If I create a setup for the 12C GT3 let's say and do a save to "all" + "circuits" and verify in "specific locations" that all tracks are checked, then when I go to race online or in career the settings have reverted back to default. Not only that but even if you reset your setup before getting on the track, it still reverts to default between PQR or anytime you visit the pits for that matter. I must reset it to how I had it each pit visit by memory, which is exhausting and makes tweaking your setup impossible.

Additionally, if I go back to the garage (or pits during a session) and want to edit the setup a little from my baseline, the saved setup is gone, the edit option is greyed out and locked and says no setup loaded. It forces me to create a new setup on the 12C GT3 every time I visit the garage even tho I'm still in the same car and haven't changed cars. Going to the load setup option produces nothing but an empty screen, there are no setups to load, none saved, the save button does nothing even tho the save icon appears. Just installed patch 9.0 and the issue remains for me. Hopefully someone can tell me if there's something I'm doing wrong or step I missed.

Here's a brief video that shows what I'm talking about. Setups will not save no matter what I do. Nothing to load, cannot edit a created setup because it reverts back to default. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Back