Cannot update to GT6 1.03

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swonz
  • 5 comments
  • 694 views
Messages
93
Canada
Vancouver
Messages
Swonz
Messages
Swonz
Not sure if anyone else posted this or is having the same problem but every time I try to update to 1.03, my PS3 crashes. It could be related to that recent update where people reported about problems reading discs.
 
Spam the X button after you start up the game ,

you have to accept the update within 2 second after that if u press the X button the console crashes
 
Thanks, I'll test it out.
 
I've also had the same problem with my PS3 not updating GT6 to 1.03, but accepting the update as soon as possible seems to work.
 
There was a system update that I hadn't done. Once I updated the system, I also carried out the spamming X button technique and it worked. Whether the system update fixed this or not I don't know.

Weird.
 
o yeah forgot to say say , check if theres a PS3 OS update
 
Back