Can't access 15th anniversary content.

  • Thread starter Thread starter pazdzioch564
  • 5 comments
  • 716 views
Messages
13
Poland
Warsaw, Poland
Messages
Los_Pazdziochos
Hello!

Today I get a code for 15th anniversary content. I activate it on my account, but there is no content in the game. I can see it on download list and download it, but then nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? In GT Shop there is also no activated DLC's. Thx for help! :)
 
Hello!

Today I get a code for 15th anniversary content. I activate it on my account, but there is no content in the game. I can see it on download list and download it, but then nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? In GT Shop there is also no activated DLC's. Thx for help! :)

I wish i could remember howi did mine. No worries someone will come along shortly to help :gtpflag:
 
I simply activated my code in GT Shop and they just appeared.
 
Almost certain there is nothing else needed in GT6, it just happens.
It may depend on what your code was for.

If it was for content like cars, racing suits, paints etc. you should find it in the game data if you've downloaded and installed it properly.
XMB > Game > Game Data Utility > press △ on GT6 file > Update History.
It will show you what 'packs' have been downloaded and the date.

If the code was for credits, I think you go to the GT Store in-game, go to Purchased Content, and select Install.
 
I was in the same situation before. You can try to delete the game and reinstall (remember to backup your save). If that doesn't help, what I did was to delete the local user account and create a new one. Yes, some of the save data that can't be copied will be lost if you don't have plus....
 
There is/was maintenance the last 2 days.
Also i did it in the game itself, but psn shop should work also.
You could try the things people write in this topic.

anyway, if the code is accepted, you should get 1 or all screens like the next one(s)

These are the screens when you got the pre-order with all codes.( 2 or 3 codes)

good luck.
 
Back