Can't Access Red Bull Fuji?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeltawingR18
  • 6 comments
  • 768 views
Messages
219
United States
Your Basement
Messages
dino_au
SO to raise money to buy cars I want I use the standard red bull X2014 Fuji race to grind. I earn 258,000 with the 200 percent boost in around 4 minutes so it's a great way to earn money. But, yesterday when I went to go do some grinding it told me I could not enter it!
I do not remember the exact words, but I could not enter the race. Does anyone know why?
Thanks
 
Have you finished the X2014 Standard championship? If so, then this is a complete glitch and you're screwed unless by some miracle PD actually fixes it. If not, do it (It's very easy!) and then you can grind all you want! If Fuji doesn't work, try Silverstone.
 
Have you finished the X2014 Standard championship? If so, then this is a complete glitch and you're screwed unless by some miracle PD actually fixes it. If not, do it (It's very easy!) and then you can grind all you want! If Fuji doesn't work, try Silverstone.
Yes, I have finished the championship, that was the odd part. Maybe if I go back and redo the whole thing it will right itself.
 
I think so. Not sure why that glitch happened to you...
 
There are two races I can not complete also, gt6 seems pretty unpredictable. First copy I bought a track in city trials would not load, now my new disc like the wind special stage, and last track in shifter cart races will not load. Just going to keep playing and forget about those races.
 
All good, GT6 was just having a little fit.
 
Back