Can't access site with Chrome

England
England
kilesa4568
I'm not sure if this is on my end but 2 or 3 days ago, whenever I connect to GTP on Chrome, it loads up with me signed out (I never log out) and the cookie info appears at the bottom but pressing the button to agree to them doesn't clear it so I can't get to log in. Every other site that requires me to log in is working fine and I haven't changed anything in Chrome. I've cleared cookies and even reinstalled but it's still doing the same thing.

Edge works and I'm using it now but having to use a separate browser for just GTP is getting a little annoying. I'm using an updated Windows 10 and the latest official build of Crome.

Are you using any Chrome browser plugins? I would suggest disabling them one-by-one to see if you can narrow down the source of the problem. (You could also try loading the site in Chrome's "Incognito Mode" — assuming you have Chrome configured to not use any plugins in that mode — as a quick shortcut to test without any plugins enabled.)

Are you using any Chrome browser plugins? I would suggest disabling them one-by-one to see if you can narrow down the source of the problem. (You could also try loading the site in Chrome's "Incognito Mode" — assuming you have Chrome configured to not use any plugins in that mode — as a quick shortcut to test without any plugins enabled.)
Just disabled Adblock Plus and I can log in again. Thank you, Jordan.👍

Back