- 747
Yeah, I'm sure this is old news already but I tried to back up my game-save data while at buddy's place the other day, so I wouldn't have to start all over when I got home. (I'd not had a chance to play at home yet) No-can-do. Later that night I got to thinking.. what if I need to install a bigger hard drive, (which I will), am I gonna be screwed out of all the time I've put into the game thus far? Emailed PSN and they said yep, sorry for the inconvenience but you're indeed SOL. This game gets better & better every day.
Heck, I may as well quit playing for now. Does anybody happen to know a way around this? I'm guessing no, but worth a shot/PSN's steered me wrong in the past..
EDIT:
Ahhh, nevermind.. found this in another thread: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=278764
"The update, planned for the end of the month, will provide an option for backing up your save data on to other storage devices."
EDIT:
Ahhh, nevermind.. found this in another thread: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=278764
"The update, planned for the end of the month, will provide an option for backing up your save data on to other storage devices."
Last edited: