Can't beat All Stars B-Spec :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter IHartMazda
  • 17 comments
  • 3,837 views
Messages
9
I know, "not another All Stars thread" but after using the search function and using every bit of advice available I still cannot pass 3rd or 4th place in each race on this event.

I am using the Toyota Minolta, with a fresh oil change and engine overhaul.

Also I used Tharain's Tune for it, but still even sitting there hitting Increase Speed and Overtake, the first 2-3 cars are just too fast.

Can someone tell me an alternative car, or tell me the Tune they used to win this race?

I would be very grateful :-) thanks.
 
I used the furai. Got all the upgrades available and won it. For pretty much all the races you have to ride bob all the way. My bob was hot headed to begin with, but I made sure he stayed fully to the right throughout the whole series with pace up and overtake begin spammed every chance I got.
 
My suggestion?
Make enough money and buy a Formula GT car.
To make money, complete all seasonal events and repeat the Indianapolis Race in "American Championship" extreme event, which gives you 117.000 credit at every victory.
 
Nissan R92CP '92 with max upgrades did it for me no car set up/Tune change to it .. just more BHP.
 
I just left it open because my bobs couldn't win with the Minolta. I came back when I had the Formula GT :)
 
FGT....

B Spec is not about racing fairly, it's all about the Benjamans.....:)
 
Nissan R92CP '92 with max upgrades did it for me no car set up/Tune change to it .. just more BHP.

This car has done 50+ wins for my Bob's haha
 
+1 to what pretty much everyone has said in here about using the FGT. B-Spec is not about being fair...
 
I won it with Peugeot 908 not tuned! I was easy then I won it with McLaren F1 GTR also not tuned :) Just R3 tires
 
FGT....

B Spec is not about racing fairly, it's all about the Benjamans.....:)
This.

The FGT is Bob's favourite car...hands down. It's the only one they know how to drive properly. Heck, even in the FGT championship, my Bob's were lapping the competition. When else has that ever happened with evenly matched cars?
 
I used the Pescarolo C60 hydride. I tried with the puegot 905 and the Zonda R and always ended up in 2nd. Once I bought the c60, my bob molestered that race no problem. I havent tried it with teh FGT or the X1 since I won those after I finished that race.
 
My bob did it with the toyota minolta and audi r8 race car with ease and i did no setup alterations for either just a few upgrades on each.
 
I also used the Formula Gran Turismo. It's a walk in the park.
 
I'm using the X1 to grind away at bspec. Really speeds things up.
 
Back