Can't buy LSD for 07 Lancer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Operation Ivy
  • 8 comments
  • 751 views
Messages
76
Finland
Turku
There isn't a lit standard box like normal and can't buy it... Game froze when I tried buying from the main menu shop
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 4
Buy a second of the same car and test it for that 2nd car, if you can...
 
As said above, it is because Mistubushi Lancers have AYC which is their take on an LSD
 
Try installing the FC center differential.
At the moment SAYC seems to be controlling your differential settings.
 
If I buy an LSD from the tuning parts menu and not the tune menu it will let me. It's still bugged though (I think) the LSD is there and you can tune it but the ayc gets adjusted too. But with the LSD installed the ayc's numerical value is changed to the LSD. It become adjustable from 5-60. Whichever you adjust last is what will stay adjusted. I hate the way the ayc makes my cars feel, so after I buy the LSD I pretend the ayc isn't there.
 
Back