Can't Buy Tuscan Speed 6! HELP!

Fellow Racers:

I am stuck at 96% complete on GT2. I have completed all of the GT League, Special Event, Rally, and Endurance races. I have completed all of the Manufacturer's Events, except for TVR.

I need to purchase (or win) a Tuscan Speed 6 in order to complete that event, but when I try to do this the "Buy" buttons are greyed out. I can't seem to find a way to unlock these cars.

Also, I won a Drag 180SX, but don't see any drag races. What's the deal with that?

Thanks.

WherzMyMaserati?

The creator took out the drag mode at the last possible moment, if u buy the Interpid and give it a racing mod it is a drag car also!

I dont know y u cannot buy the tuscan!

Originally posted by WherzMyMaserati
Fellow Racers:

I am stuck at 96% complete on GT2. I have completed all of the GT League, Special Event, Rally, and Endurance races. I have completed all of the Manufacturer's Events, except for TVR.

I need to purchase (or win) a Tuscan Speed 6 in order to complete that event, but when I try to do this the "Buy" buttons are greyed out. I can't seem to find a way to unlock these cars.

Also, I won a Drag 180SX, but don't see any drag races. What's the deal with that?

Thanks.

WherzMyMaserati?
Same thing ZeroCool said bout drag racing. You can't buy the Tuscan Speed 6. You need to go to special events, go to pure sports car cup, and win the last race.:)

Back