Cant change Screen Resolution in game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scott Nelson
  • 2 comments
  • 469 views
Messages
20
United States
United States
Messages
oilcansam
I had a 23 inch monitor go out and I am now using my HDTV, in game when I go to options then screen resolution that option to change it is greyed out or unchangeable... but when I hooked it up to my old monitor it then allowed me to change it to the resolution it is now stuck at. anyone have this issue and figure out how to change it?

it is stuck at 1920x1080 and now 1360x768 is what I was wanting.
 
Maybe your TV is only HD-ready and not full HD . Thats what came into my mind first .
I also switch between TV and a Monitor but never had this problem .
edit : just realized you're looking for less resolution instead of more :banghead: just ignore my post then :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Back