Can't create a GTP_ profile

  • Thread starter Thread starter craste
  • 6 comments
  • 885 views

craste

(Banned)
Messages
576
I've followed the instructions, created a new user but when I click on the (No I will use an exisiting account) from within the Sign up for exisiting PLAYSTATION network and enter the email address and password it says that I can't use this account as its already created??

So i can't sort out my GTP registry now:grumpy:

Anyone know how to get areound this?
 
hmmm odd, Have you checked for sure that the email address and password are correct and everything? Have you used the Sign In ID Already on the PS3 System your using? Is it a sub account or a Master?
 
yes e-mail address and password all Ok i'm trying to create a sub account which I thien want to use as the GTP_XXX login so i can register on here once I've done my hot lap in the ferrari.
 
yes e-mail address and password all Ok i'm trying to create a sub account which I thien want to use as the GTP_XXX login so i can register on here once I've done my hot lap in the ferrari.

You should have sorted this sooner.

Since it's a sub account i dont know anything to do about maybe another member will help, But why dont you just create a new Master Account? Problem solved?
 
Do you have more than one GTP_ xxx GTP_yyy login name because you can have only one. Or do another master acct.
 
Yes I tried to create a GTP_XXXX account yesterday and I think I hit the same problem when trying to create a sub-account.

For some reason it won't let you use the same email address you use for the master account for the GTP_XXXX sub-account. So the solution was to use another email address for the sub-account.

So I finally got a GTP_XXXX account setup but sadly on the forum it says new registrations are closed until September the 21st :( So I didn't bother doing the F430 qualifying times just yet.
 
Last edited:
i had to create 2 seperate master accounts, and i had to create two PSN ID's aswell..
 
Back