Cant drive regular cars after driving the X1 for a few days!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zbran4
  • 6 comments
  • 739 views
Messages
10
I was pretty damn good at driving cars like the Merc SLS, Ferrari 458, GTR etc...

BUT, a few days ago I finally got the X1 and have been fighting to control that beast for days. Finally started to master it the other day and have been flying around the track since.

Last night I figured I would take my SLS for a spin thinking it would be like childs play driving a little SLS after mastering the X1... NOT A CHANCE. I was all over the track, not braking soon enough, going off the track in the corners etc..

In many ways the X1 spoils you a bit. Now I am terrible with the regular cars. :nervous:
 
That is the main reason I have no desire to drive/unlock the X2010. It isn't anywhere close to something that could be drivable in reality...might as well play ridge racer.
 
That is the main reason I have no desire to drive/unlock the X2010. It isn't anywhere close to something that could be drivable in reality...might as well play ridge racer.

I am not so sure about that.

If Adrian Newey and a few of the top F1 engineers were given no limits on building a car i think they might be able to pull it off.
 
I don't have this problem at all.

thanks for your input. :crazy:

obviously i will be able to adjust to the cars again and drive fine.

but the x1 got me so use to blistering the corners and braking at the last minute that i was just a mess in the SLS. :dopey:
 
I had this problem as well.
And I've only been driving the X1 for the Vettel challenge, and arcade mode to practice laps without constantly seeing DQ (my S.Vettel X1 still has 0 miles).

Get back to regular cars and all of the sudden I miss all my braking points and understeer everything because I'm turning in way too hot.
 
I am not so sure about that.

If Adrian Newey and a few of the top F1 engineers were given no limits on building a car i think they might be able to pull it off.


If the driver can drive it....I think they threw that concept out the window when they put the X1 in game as well...
 
Back