Can't enter a single online race

• Thread starter fabdtm
  • 7 comments
fabdtm
I was wondering if anybody got the same problem as me.
I was able to download the update,i can connect to the gt tv or news, i can even play in the online time trial, but i never succeed in entering an ONLINE RACE.

The searching player windows comes out, then the joining race screen,and after 1 or 2 min i got an error message:nervous:.

Thanks in advance for your tips.

There seems to be an issue with races right now. I played all last night and a few times this afternoon with no probs, but now I cant get any races to connect either.

BUt for me it's since one week, you can't imagine how frustrating to seat behind my g25 and not being able to race online (the fact i can do the online time trial is little consolation).

I just noticed that my internet is Nat 3 type,does it makes any difference, and how to change to Nat 2?

I did change my nat from 3 to 2 but still the same...

Hey man, I think I may have found something. This afternoon, I was having no luck connecting to races. I couldnt get a single race to connect for several hours, so I went into the ingame connection options, switched the dropdown box option from the 1 to the 2, and ran whatever the other button is (just took a shot in the dark i guess). Now not only am I connecting fine to races, but I'm able to connect to races much faster than before. I'm assuming that the option changes did this, so try them for yourself and see if it works. Good luck!

Its just luck of the draw at the moment, there can be whole nights were I wont be able to connect to a race, other times it connects first time everytime..

PD need to get the worldwide servers online!. oh and sort out the whole online setup altogether!:grumpy:

Robin

There's little need for FOUR versions of this thread, so I've locked the other three and left this - the most replied-to and viewed - running.

Back