Can't enter my BMW M5 into Schwarzwald A

  • Thread starter Thread starter warhead
  • 13 comments
  • 1,681 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
I have a stock version and a modded version, but neither is allowed to enter that race. The only condition I see is that the car has to be over 200 HP and be of German make.... how is it that the M5 doesn't satisfy that criteria?

Funny enough, I can get into Schwarzwald B
 
the rules for those races are not very clear, but you basically have to be in the same class car as the others listed, for instance, the first one (A), a vw golf is listed, well, if you pit an m5 against a golf, I think we all know who would win.
 
the most powerful BMW you can take into Swarzwald Liga A is the 330i, obviously the M3, M5 etc are overpowered .... check the eg. cars for hints as to what is usable, I easily won it it the BMW 330i

Liga B clearly states that M-series cars are allowed, so go nuts with your M5 (which, coincidentally, is the same car I used to wipe the floor with the competition in that race)
 
Actually, I believe an M3 GTR can be entered into S.L A (at least, I was able to), if I remember correctly.
 
Thanks guys, damn, blew 116K to buy another stock version just to try it. Time to go buy a 330i then
 
_kamikazefly_
my beautiful gunmetal grey bmw M3 CSL.

That's a Lie I have to say... I was most miffed having shelled out a load of wedge on the CSL thinking that it would suit for both Leagues to be told that I could only enter it into the B (harder) league and not the A (Easier) league.

C.
 
blue_sharky39
Actually, I believe an M3 GTR can be entered into S.L A (at least, I was able to), if I remember correctly.
Nope. Tried it.

I was pissed as hell when I bought the M3 CSL for the SLB and couldn't use it as well in the SLA cup.

I wish that PD would have put even the slightest bit of thought into making it so you can see EVERY car allowed in the race if there are make/model restrictions. That really irks me.
 
thats what i thought until yesterday i thought that un modded means no tuning parts but it accually means no rally or race car
 
I used a stock Audi A3 with N2 tyres.

Even with this setup it's not that hard to win the series.
 
I think that you can use the M-coup from the used car lot too.
 
The car needs to be under 300 hp in stock form, me thinks..
 
Ske
The car needs to be under 300 hp in stock form, me thinks..

Exactly. 👍

Read closely and you will notice that it says the car must have between 200 and 300hp.

That is why your M5 doesn't work. :dopey:

:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back