Can't enter race because tyres are wrong

• Thread starter Mike Walsh
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I try to enter a race and it comes back and says I have a regulation violation because my tyres need to be sports. My car has sports tyres so what am I doing? I even went and bought some sports tyres which are SM and SS and fitted them in Car Settings and it still won't enter. Completely puzzling, it's driving me back to the old version.

I try to enter a race and it comes back and says I have a regulation violation because my tyres need to be sports. My car has sports tyres so what am I doing? I even went and bought some sports tyres which are SM and SS and fitted them in Car Settings and it still won't enter. Completely puzzling, it's driving me back to the old version.
What race are you trying to enter?

I assume SM and SS results in you exceeding the PP limit. Try SH

"So go get the right tires!"

"OK, I'm gonna!"

(Equips permitted tire compound. Prompt comes up saying your current tune exceeds the PP limit.)

"...I think I see the problem."

"Oh, DO YA?!"

Last edited:
I had that happen at Trial Mountain with SM on the back and SS on the front of my Mono. There is no PP limit in that race, but I could not enter with mismatched tires.

Last edited:
Back