Can't enter Viper dealer event?

I searched but was unable to find an answer to this. What are the prerequisites for entering the Viper event in the dealer section? I've beaten most of the C- through S-class events and now I'm trying to complete some of the dealer events. I have a Viper, but I can't select that race. It's grayed out.

I searched but was unable to find an answer to this. What are the prerequisites for entering the Viper event in the dealer section? I've beaten most of the C- through S-class events and now I'm trying to complete some of the dealer events. I have a Viper, but I can't select that race. It's grayed out.

Not all dealers have dealer races, the omes that don't are grayed out (Like the Vipers).

Not all dealers have dealer races, the omes that don't are grayed out (Like the Vipers).

But it seems odd because the other makes that don't have events don't even have the event icon on their screens. Instead of being grayed out, it's not even there. So I thought this one had to be unlocked somehow...

But it seems odd because the other makes that don't have events don't even have the event icon on their screens. Instead of being grayed out, it's not even there. So I thought this one had to be unlocked somehow...

I'm thinking there is a download with new cars in this games future & that will unlock the greyed out dealer races.

All the dealers have the icon for me, only some are grayed out.

Back