May I suggest looking through the Car List in our Game Guides section? Vehicle manufacture years are included, so this will prove very useful for all questions of this nature you may have.
I'd also like to point out the Acceptable Use Policy says:
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.
Now I'm not sure whether English is your first language or not, and I'm almost sure that you're a decent enough guy and aren't doing it "on purpose", so I'm going to cut you some slack. Just please bear this in mind next time you put finger to keyboard.
While racing a 200 point A-spec race may be a bit of a challenge, most of the cars used by people for 200 point races are not upgraded much. So, you can easily upgrade those cars a little if you are having problems beating the field. Most significant power upgrades like NA tune or Turbo can be removed or added pre-race too. This is a pretty good method for finding a qualifying car which, if you choose can also garner you alot of points.
The Ginetta will be won in the Lightweight K cup, the Skyline in the Japanese 70's race and the Elan in the Lotus Classics cup. Also worth mentioning is the Nissan (Datsun) 240ZG that you'll win in the Z cup of Nissan.
Feel free to browse through these and see if something catches your attention: