Hi,
I just bought this game. Think it's great! But, I can only seem to enter in specific race categories (the ones with the rainbow icon). Problem is that only a couple of the race categories have this icon! Is anybody playing this game anymore? Why can I only find so few races? Lastly, why are the races that I'm participating in completely baron? (races consisting of 3 or 4 participants) If you have an answer, that would be great!
I just bought this game. Think it's great! But, I can only seem to enter in specific race categories (the ones with the rainbow icon). Problem is that only a couple of the race categories have this icon! Is anybody playing this game anymore? Why can I only find so few races? Lastly, why are the races that I'm participating in completely baron? (races consisting of 3 or 4 participants) If you have an answer, that would be great!