F fromdarktolight Messages 3 wilmington, nc Messages bwhich86 Oct 14, 2012 #1 I can't seem to find the Mt. Aso or the other Tarmac tracks to select from when trying to create an online lobby. Any ideas? I can search for them and play them just cant create a room using them.
I can't seem to find the Mt. Aso or the other Tarmac tracks to select from when trying to create an online lobby. Any ideas? I can search for them and play them just cant create a room using them.
Nismo34 Messages 2,972 Bathurst Messages geti01 Oct 14, 2012 #2 I dont quite understand what you mean?
F fromdarktolight Messages 3 wilmington, nc Messages bwhich86 Oct 14, 2012 #3 I want to create an online lobby using mt aso but it doesnt give mt aso as an option for a track
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,508 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Oct 14, 2012 #4 It won't. It'll only give you the options of your own tracks under "My tracks" once you're in the lobby.
It won't. It'll only give you the options of your own tracks under "My tracks" once you're in the lobby.