Cant Find This Movie!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Night_Drifter
  • 14 comments
  • 811 views
Messages
1,079
i been trying to find this movie for a long time and i cant find it. do anyone know about it or how do i get it? i wanna buy it, so please help???Its called BATTLE KING and its a Japanese drifting movie...about 180sx and touge racing.....
 
 

Attachments

  • redxkid.jpg
    redxkid.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 99
Originally posted by Night_Drifter
thanks for the big help, well you can shove that up ur butt hahaha
 

Attachments

  • condom.gif
    condom.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 94
I think you're taking too easy points here, Miata. Play your guitar or something.. :)
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
I think you're taking too easy points here, Miata. Play your guitar or something.. :)
How am I taking two easy points. . . I should have quoted his first post he had a red X image and I called it on it. . . : )
 
Originally posted by Night_Drifter
thanks for the big help, well you can shove that up ur butt hahaha


Was it really that funny? I didn't laugh... at all.
 
Originally posted by Night_Drifter
i been trying to find this movie for a long time and i cant find it. do anyone know about it or how do i get it? i wanna buy it, so please help???Its called BATTLE KING and its a Japanese drifting movie...about 180sx and touge racing.....
how did u find the name
 
link is broken
 
the real name is Megalopolis Expressway Trial 3
 
no, its not it, because i watch all the shuto kousoku racing and never saw the trueno and 180 sx racing, if you raed carefully, the first couple sentences is the left poster and the other sentence describes that movie says BATTLE KING on the cover on the rightside...raed it carefully.....
 
ill try to search for it when i have the time
 
Back