Can't get my Escudo to wheelie...

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8 comments
United States
Naples
Deathguy888
*Bear in mind, the setting I have can get it to about 280*

I've tried every tune I've seen, but whenever I set the ride hight to the lowest amount, it tops at around 220 on the straightaway, but once it hits the banking it accelerates up to 267. HItting the back straightaway causes it to deccelerate to 220.

I have trannies at Level 48, final at 2.437, Front Downforce at lowest, rear at highest, spring rate at lowest, and ride height at 100 mm at each side.

Suggestions? (I didn't put it in settings and tunes because its a wasteland there)

I never did wheelies in GT3, but doesn't the ride height have to be max front/min rear?

I got mine to do a wheelie and got to 600+ mph (test course) But did this way back. so you gotta check the tuning forum in GT3.

Last edited:
This thread is nearly a year old. I think he'll have either managed it or given up by now.

To end this, here are the wheelie settings for the Escudo.

Spring rate: All down
Ride Height: All down
Camber: All down
Shock Bound and Rebound: Level 1 for front and rear
Stabalizers: Level 1 front and rear
initial torque 5/5
acceleration 5/5
deceleration 5/5
gears:
1st 2.895
2nd 1.902
3rd 1.240
4th .830
5th .655
6th .425
Final 3.280
Down Force Front 0.38 Rear 1.08
Active Stability Managment 0
TCS 0

snap025-1.jpg

Last edited:
play around with the lsd settings and put everything in the suspension down to the minimum but leave the stabelisers at stock or put them up as far as they will go thenset the rear downforce to the max it can go and the frount as low as you can get it. it should start to wheely at around 380 km/h (237.5 mph) and stay in gear 5 until 408 km/h (255 mph) then go to 6th and top over 1000 km/h (625mph)
hope this helps :dopey: 💡 :)

Back