Can't get online for almost the entire day ? !

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
BigBravo21
I have done the network connection test and it seems everything is fine. Good speeds and a 100% signal strength. But World of Tanks and GTS report that I aren't connected to the network But I am ! Any ideas ? Anybody else having a problem ?

I too cannot connect. I was playing up into the scheduled maintenance last night. Today I just tried to log in to save my progress from last night and I can not get it to reconnect.

I too cannot connect. I was playing up into the scheduled maintenance last night. Today I just tried to log in to save my progress from last night and I can not get it to reconnect.

It's 8:34 am here. Last night I turned it on (again), but this time I didn't rush it. I let it sit and do nothing for 15 minutes. Then everything worked ! Let's see what happens this morning !

It's 8:34 am here. Last night I turned it on (again), but this time I didn't rush it. I let it sit and do nothing for 15 minutes. Then everything worked ! Let's see what happens this morning !
I finally gave in last night and simply restarted the game, at which point it connected just fine. I probably lost ~30 minutes of save data, but interesting it kept track of my mileage from the day before and still awarded a new car.

I finally gave in last night and simply restarted the game, at which point it connected just fine. I probably lost ~30 minutes of save data, but interesting it kept track of my mileage from the day before and still awarded a new car.

I still had a problem all day yesterday. Then I reset my connection to the internet. Didn't do anything differently, Just did the "easy" set up. Put my Sky Box password in and, everything worked fine then ! Got 4 races in !

I still had a problem all day yesterday. Then I reset my connection to the internet. Didn't do anything differently, Just did the "easy" set up. Put my Sky Box password in and, everything worked fine then ! Got 4 races in !

Spoke too soon sob. It's very frustrating getting up to the front on the last lap only to be disconnected. Looks like another day of re-starting the PS4. I disconnected my router for 15 mins yo see if that solved it but no. I'm beginning to think I have better things to do with my time.....

Back