[Can't login]The Christmas Fix Didn't Resolve My Problem (14 days!!!!)

China
China
I can't login to Gran Turismo Sport since 12/24/17. I've been away for a long time. Yesterday was the first time I tried to connect since the login problem occured. During these days my PS was in sleep mode and GTS was runnning in background.

The fix didn't resolve my problem. I can login to PSN, but not GTS. I live in Beijing, China, having the same problem as 14 days ago. I tried to restart GTS, restart PS, nothing works for me.

The only way worked:I changed my network to my phone's hotspot, connection is okay. So I guess my wifi address is still blocked for some reasons. But using my phone's hotspot is clearly not a solution.

Please report my problem to Polyphony Digital.

Could it be the "Great Firewall" that's doing it?

Also, this is a community of users just like you, so you can't expect anyone to report problems for you.

Nope, I can connect using my phone's hotspot network. And GFW hasn't blocked PSN or any PS game's server so far.
Does anyone know any way to report my situation directly to Polyphony Digital?

Sounds like you have some router issue or maybe the GFW is treating the phone network and the ISP differently

I'm assuming you've tried rebooting the router/modem and anything else between your PS4 and the outside world?

Just wild guesses on my side, hoping they may help. Good luck

Seems PSN cached my wifi address somewhere.
GFW treat every network in China the same. I'm very sure about that.

Didn't tried rebooting router, if I can change my IP address I hope it will work.

I'm in China as well.. No problems... Make sure you're using Unicom/liantong, the other providers are not kind to the PSN.

Seems PSN cached my wifi address somewhere.
GFW treat every network in China the same. I'm very sure about that.

Didn't tried rebooting router, if I can change my IP address I hope it will work.

In GTSport options there's an option to delete cache or something, may be worth a try?

Back