Can't pit Nations Cup

• Thread starter K2D
  • 4 comments

K2D

United States
United States
Today during my first ever Nations Cup event I pulled into the pit at Spa needing fuel and tires. Instead of pitting it put me back out on the track ghosted out and in reverse (well past the pit entrance). I drove around again and attempted to pit but the same thing happened. Finished the race out of fuel continuing to do laps so I difn't have to quit. Glitch or am I missing something?

i had a pit problem yesterday too @ Spa for Nations Cup. i came in for tyres and fuel, i got the tyres but no fuel and no "don't fuel" fuel button so i had to repit next lap and it gave me fuel that time.

K2D
What happened to you is the following:
  1. You somehow missed the pit entry at let‘s say lap 5 but the backed up into it to make the pit stop
  2. Game resets you to the end of the pit lane past the finish line but still in lap 5
  3. You drive in the pits again after completing the lap again
  4. Since you‘re still in lap 5 and had a failed pit entry for that lap you get reset again back to the pit exit
So what essentially happenes is that you have to do lap 5 twice or if you pitted again three times in order to cross the finish line once to advance to lap 6.
It‘s insanely stupid and cost me a win in a lobby race a few days ago :dunce:

What happened to you is the following:
  1. You somehow missed the pit entry at let‘s say lap 5 but the backed up into it to make the pit stop
  2. Game resets you to the end of the pit lane past the finish line but still in lap 5
  3. You drive in the pits again after completing the lap again
  4. Since you‘re still in lap 5 and had a failed pit entry for that lap you get reset again back to the pit exit
So what essentially happenes is that you have to do lap 5 twice or if you pitted again three times in order to cross the finish line once to advance to lap 6.
It‘s insanely stupid and cost me a win in a lobby race a few days ago :dunce:
Thanks, that's what happened.

Back