Can't play online. Haven't agreed to the terms of service.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pophead
  • 17 comments
  • 1,480 views
Messages
508
Australia
Australia
Hello all,
As the title suggests, I am having difficulty connecting to the online services of GT6 due to me 'not having agreed to the terms of service'. I have had the game ever since it came out and its the only the first time this has ever appeared. I can connect to PSN fine.

Any suggestions?
 
That's another strange one. Have you looked through the options to see if you can find the terms and services? if so, try ticking 'I Agree' again. Its a long shot, but you may as well try.
 
Also seeing this error.

FYI, errors like this may precede an update (servers are typically updated before clients).
 
I'm also getting this error. Trying to bring up the terms of service from the options menu also seems to prompt an error.
 
Also having this problem. can't find any were to agree.

Edit: Just cleared cashe and was able to open terms with out an error and im now online. Barmy!!!
 
Last edited:
Also seeing this error.

FYI, errors like this may precede an update (servers are typically updated before clients).

I was thinking that there could potentially be an update soon. Could this be something to do with the FIA x GT6 thingy being implemented and a updated terms of services is needed? Or is this something to do with the update most likely coming next month.

Or it could be nothing but a glitch.
 
I think their servers are being a bit odd recently. Yesterday someones Anniversary edition code suddenly became invalid after using the paints and cars for the past year.
 
I think their servers are being a bit odd recently. Yesterday someones Anniversary edition code suddenly became invalid after using the paints and cars for the past year.

Yeah one of my friend had that problem early Monday morning.
 
Same here. When I try to view the terms of service agreement I'm getting "an error has occurred" (8002E580) message ?
Gotta be something PD/Sony is doing their end ?
 
Now i'm getting the error again after quitting and starting the game again. O well off to play Mega Drive Collections
 
Seems like it's fixed itself on my end, interesting to see if it has on other peoples ends.
 
Seems like it's fixed itself on my end, interesting to see if it has on other peoples ends.

did with me but now getting the error again
 
I'm hoping it's going to be the update for the course creator finally, but I'm not holding my breath.;)
 
I'm back on, but this error is reportedly in Japan now, sweeping updates out by region perhaps..
 
I'm back on, but this error is reportedly in Japan now, sweeping updates out by region perhaps..
Is there even an update though?
Or is it for the future perhaps...
 
I just got on with no problems (Uk here), It's probably PD fixing something that isn't broken, Or at least wasn't broken until they touched it :sly:
 
Back