Cant purchase DLC

• Thread starter Zebrawire
  • 6 comments
United States
Florida
Hi everyone.
I Purchased the 2013 Scion FS-8 DLC car by itself from the August pack. I wanted to buy another one and give it away, but seems I can't.
I go to buy again, but it just shows I bought it and in my garage.

Can't buy another to gift somehow? Thanks. I can't gift mine cause I bought a locked tune. Thanks

You need to visit the scion dealership in game and buy the car from there, you can then gift the car to the person you want to have it. (they'll need the DLC as well to receive it)

It sounds like you're trying to buy the actual DLC again which won't work as you've already downloaded it

Yes, I am trying to buy it again. Strange...... you like a car, and want to buy a couple for your mates, and you cant? Thanks.
Why in the world would Turn 10 NOT want you to spend CASH? Oh well.
I would think they would want you to buy as many as you want....real cash, being DLC.

It's MS not T10, DLC is tied to the account that downloaded it so you'd not be able to give it away anyway.

Only thing you can do is give the person you want to have the car real money and have them download the DLC from the marketplace or in game

Yes, I am trying to buy it again. Strange...... you like a car, and want to buy a couple for your mates, and you cant? Thanks.
Why in the world would Turn 10 NOT want you to spend CASH? Oh well.
I would think they would want you to buy as many as you want....real cash, being DLC.

When you buy the DLC, you don't actually get the car added to your garage, so re-purchasing the DLC wouldn't actually help you to get another copy of the car into your garage, you'd still have to go to the dealership and buy it. So why would you want to buy the DLC again in the first place?

It's MS not T10, DLC is tied to the account that downloaded it so you'd not be able to give it away anyway.

Only thing you can do is give the person you want to have the car real money and have them download the DLC from the marketplace or in game

Yeah, unless he doesn't want to gift the car, but the actual DLC, but then he said: "I can't gift mine cause I bought a locked tune.", so I figured he actually wants to gift the car, and not the DLC.

Why don't you just give your friends the money to buy the DLC themselves? Like a 800 MS point card or something.

But, yeah, you can't re-buy DLC. That'd be dirty and sucky for all of us who have changed systems over the years. We'd have to re-buy all the DLC and that would suck. You can buy the cars in game and gift them to friends, but I'm not sure they can drive them unless they have the DLC, as well, so....

Back