Can't ride the Nurburgring-Can't ride the race cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjboi
  • 2 comments
  • 864 views
Messages
125
:sly: Yo, folks!!! Back again and it feels nice as hell the be so. Getting back on track, I seem the be having a frustrating problem when it comes the playing GT4 in Arcade mode. You see, whenever I select to play the Nurburgring and/or race as a high-end race car (such as a JGTC Nissian 350z), the game stops loading up altogether, and I have to reset the PS2 all over again. This is especially frustrating because I can't even seem to pinpoint what's causing the problem, though I'm hoping someone could help me out here. That someone could be you. Thanks!!! :sly:
 
Yahh
Scratch on the disc...?

I had to return my copy due to the same type of problem except my game was freezing while waiting for simultation races to load. The little clock icon would turn red and freeze so I had to constantly reboot. The game was fine for the first few days but then went steadily downhill from there. I've read similar posts on this site as well as the ign gt board as well. Simply return your copy and tell them it's defective. I'm running like a champ since I got my new disc.
 
Back