Can't save non-standard pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter gsrjedi
  • 2 comments
  • 693 views
Messages
123
Recently I haven't been able to save any non-standard pictures. X2 magnification or 3D. It goes through the whole process like it's saving them, but they don't end up in my photo album. Tried on my alternate account and had the same problem.

Anybody else have this issue before?
 
Recently I haven't been able to save any non-standard pictures. X2 magnification or 3D. It goes through the whole process like it's saving them, but they don't end up in my photo album. Tried on my alternate account and had the same problem.

Anybody else have this issue before?

Never had this problem... took 9000+ GT5 photos and never had any trouble.

Maybe a file in your album is corrupted, did you try deleting the last one saved in there? If that still doesn't help, maybe try to delete the last 10 pictures, last 20, or all shots together (export them to your XMB in advance). If that still doesn't fix it, you could re-install game data by deleting it from the Game Data menu, than reinstall it, download the patches again and see if it works then... it has to work then, otherwise that's a really strange issue. :crazy:


EDIT: 500th post! :dopey:
 
I haven't tried to delete the game data yet, but I deleted all my photos and still have the problem. It also happens on my British account.
 
Back