Can't send gifts- daily send error

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mercdriver
  • 11 comments
  • 974 views
Messages
184
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Messages
JONNYHAHA88
I tried to send my stuff today, however I can't send as I reached my daily limit, I didn't send anything though... Is there a fix
 
When did you send? Reset is 0 GMT.
 
I sent one at 1 pm yesterday, today I tried at 430 pm and it said I reached the limit
 
Try resetting your time and date in the XMB. Sometimes that helps.👍
 
It say that you need 24 hours before you can trade again but I've traded at 22 hours.
 
In Hong Kong it should be really early in the morning for reset time. There is no way to send 2 tickets (car) within 22 hours unless you skipped a day. And you must send it within 1 minute prior to reset.

*edit...does resetting the XMB time work to send 2 in a day? :confused: Never tried that.
 
Alright thx ill try later today
 
Are you sure the messege says cannot send due to daily limits or is the receivers inbox full?

50 is max cap on the inbox. Have you tried to send someone else a paint chip, suite, helmet or what not?
 
Yup- suits work but with anyone I send it to, it says I reached the daily limit- which I didn't
 
The same thing happened to me. I tried to send a car to someone and I couldn't. It says that I have reached my daily limit, but I didn't send anything today. I sent something yesterday before 7pm Eastern time (server reset).
 
I'm experiencing this problem also. I have not sent anything at all today.

I would blame it on the scheduled maintenance, but it's not supposed to start for another three days. :P


Edit: Error message says, "Failed. You cannot send any more, as you have reached your daily limit."

Apparently the daily limit is zero today. :P
 
Back