Can't start GT5 properly

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biobunny
  • 3 comments
  • 1,897 views
Messages
217
After the seasonals got updated I started up GT5, signed into PSN and then started GT5. Then it took longer then usual to start it up until I got a error message saying "A connection to the server couldn't be established. (ID = 1.531). When I get to the GT5 home page (not GT life) I can't navigate or click anything. And I really want to do the seasonals. Any suggestions?
 
Random issues like this since the 1.10 update. I get race freezes after completing seasonals sometimes, and startup takes longer. Clear your cache in options, and restart. Good luck.
 
No luck and I still have to disable Internet in order to play GT5.
 
I reinstalled the game file with no luck. Does anyone have any suggestion? Please, I really want to get online.
 
Back