Can't unshare drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter tjmillar
  • 1 comments
  • 2,258 views
Messages
7
I set two of my drivers to online when I was looking at remote races. Didn't know that I wouldn't be able to use the drivers for regular B-spec, found that remote races are not what I want to do, so go to unshare them. When I click on "Share with friends" it asks me if I want to cancel online status, I click yes, and then it tells me "Failed to acquire driver information (ID=11)". But when I go to remote races in the community section, it tells me I can't because I don't have any shared drivers. And when I go back to B-spec it tells me I can't use shared drivers.
Anyone able to help me with this?
 
Never mind, it's working now. Don't know what changed. For two days it doesn't work then it does. Weird.
 
Back