Can't where your Helmet & Suit!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHunters
  • 6 comments
  • 1,141 views
Messages
1,973
United States
Florida - USA
Messages
Flsurffisher
WEAR! Thats WEAR! (I have seasonal decay!)

Yep. Latest bulletin! Another shake your header. The helmet & suit you've put on and proudly display now in your profile CAN NOT be worn in seasonals and Arcade mode. Not sure about online. I'm watching myself race and thinking wait a minute that's not my helmet and suit. :confused:
 
Your racing attire has always been random in arcade mode.
 
I can't imagine it being any other way for arcade mode, but seasonals too? What?
 
Seasonal too, eh? As far as I know my guy is wearing the correct stuff, but will look again when I get home.

Something to check in the mean time- though futile, I'll admit - is to make sure your not just simply changing your Bob's outfit around. I doubt its that so as I said, futile ;)
 
I'm sure that i have my stuff in seasonals, i was making some money at the k cup a minute ago.
 
Tsukuba%252520Circuit.jpg


Eifel%252520%252528Circuit%252529.jpg


Tokyo%252520R246.jpg


These are taken in three different Seasonal races following the recent suit/helmet update, and it appears that my driver wore the same attire in all three, and it appears to be the proper gear because I had him dressed in blue, as he appears to wear in these shots.
 
If it IS random then it's car-colour linked! IceMan, go try it in a pink one :D
 
Back