Cape ring graphics glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter king4951
  • 12 comments
  • 1,389 views
Messages
606
New Zealand
N.Z.
Messages
king4951
Just wondering if anyone else has seen this: when you're going over the jump (in either direction - bonnet cam) I see a white flash go vertically very fast from the dead centre of the car, it lasts for about half a second - Is it supposed to be sparks? I've also seen it when following other cars
 
What have you been smoking?
 
What have you been smoking?

No, I'm serious - I've been wondering about this for ages, it doesn't happen every single lap, but normally at least once during every race ... last seen while i was driving the Audi chrome line. I think the first time i saw it was during the Lamborghini seasonals.
 
It's a glitch the game does. The sparks just fly straight up or something..
 
Can't say I've seen this, but could it be a 'reflection' on your car from the advertising bridge at the crest of the hill? There are some minute details that have been included in this game..
 
I've seen it several times. It's a glitch in the sparks. Sometimes they head straight upwards and look like a skyrocket. Can't say it bothers me at all.
 
It's a glitch the game does. The sparks just fly straight up or something..

Glad to hear I'm not the only one - I'd describe it as a small fast white skyrocket. I'ts not a reflection off the bonnet, because it goes up to the top of the screen.
 
I don't know, but, I've seen sparks before too, at daytona superspeedway when I play online. When players crash/grind up on the wall at daytona, i see sparks in the sky, weird.
 
Try in-car X1 in the rain!!!(and/or night) Constant flashes!
 
E38
I've seen it several times. It's a glitch in the sparks. Sometimes they head straight upwards and look like a skyrocket. Can't say it bothers me at all.

Yes. This happens quite often when cars are airborne--especially when involved in some ridiculous crash. I usually see it on Daytona. I tried to google some pictures because I have seen them on here, but no luck just yet.
 
I think the whole game glitchs all the time! Thought pd would got this spot on considering how long it took them to make the game,
 
There are definitely some graphical distracting abnormalities in some places on some tracks.
I haven't seen this Cape Ring one described here.
BUT, on London track, not far before the start/finish line... I see something bright move.
It almost looks like it could be a pet running from the road as I come toward that point. LOL
It's not something I could see while driving, because it's in peripheral sight. On replay in driver seat view, looking directly at it, it's apparent that it's just a bright reflection that moves as you drive past it.
 
Try in-car X1 in the rain!!!(and/or night) Constant flashes!

Yep I was just coming to say that the X1 in the rain has the same effect in cockpit. Silly. Its all just silly.
 
Back