You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
Cappuccino RM Racing
-
Thread starter
m8h3r
-
4 comments
-
874 views
Suzuki Cappuccino RM only room now open
1472-6118-3658-4760-2842
Current track is Suzuka and there will be a track vote after every race.
No aids
Any tyres
No damage
No penalties but may change if cheating and dirty racing occurs
JOIN JOIN JOIN

C-ZETA
This is the forum for what you're doing.
How do you find spot racing on the iPod application? So next time I will be able to categorize.
How do you find spot racing on the iPod application? So next time I will be able to categorize.
Uhh...go through the forums in the order it says? Online Events > Spot Races, simple as.
C-ZETA
Uhh...go through the forums in the order it says? Online Events > Spot Races, simple as.
Ah ok, I was going through GT series-> gran turismo 5 etc.