Car Build Contest: BURNOUT (Round 6)(Winner: citroengt1)

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 6 comments

Car Build Contest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stephan

Still progressing........
Premium
Philippines
Manila
Filracer
Today in this thread features builds from different GTP members who plays NFSU2.

For this weeks theme: Burnout (theme chosen by @girabyt3)
"Yes sir, Burnout! The once sister series of NFS, returning spiritually this year with Danger Zone, and since I'm playing Burnout Revenge these days, will be the new contest theme!! :cheers:"

Rules given by girabyt3:
- Say it by their names: An obvious one, you have to say the name of the car you replicated, and the Burnout game it appeared, if the car appears in more than one burnout, you have only to pick one version with it's respective name.

So here are the choices for this week's theme:
1. Hummer H2 Hunter Olympus Edition by @SomePlayaDude (car is from Burnout Paradise)
olympus.jpg

olympus2.jpg

Front Bumper: SQUIRE 9
Rear Bumper: WOLFPACK
Side Skirt: SQUIRE 9
Hood: DOUBLE V
Headlights: COLIX
Taillights: IMPACT
Exhaust Tips: BACKLASH
Rims: Gianelle MILOS 6 26"
Window Tint: DARK BLACK
Lights: BRIGHT WHITE
Hydraulics: LEVEL 3 HYDRAULICS
Doors: SUICIDE
Extra: Carbon Fibre bodykit conversion. No suspension upgrades.
2. Toyota Celica SS-II Sports Type 2 Edition by @girabyt3 (car is from Burnout 3)
1 (1).png

3.png

Widebody kit: Vapor
Spoiler: Stock
Exhaust: Rocket
Headlights: Elan
Taillights: Stock
Rims: Konig Hole 19"
Side mirrors: Detonator
Hood: DJM Hyde
Doors: Scissor
Neon Kit (trunk): Intermittent blue
Neon Kit (Engine bay): Intermittent red
Window tint: Iridescent black Pearl
Lights: Xenon 8000K
N2O purge: Type 3 blue
Hydraulics: Type 3
Trunk design: Custom
Fillers: Full NOS Bottles (10lb-15lb-20lb)
3. Nissan Skyline R34 Saloon GT Edition by @citroengt1 (car is from the original Burnout)
GTPlanet_forum_NFS_contest_Burnout_Saloon_GT_1.png

GTPlanet_forum_NFS_contest_Burnout_Saloon_GT_2.png

Front bumper: Shadow
Rear bumper: Snyper
Side skirt: Ace
Rear wing: Slingshot
Hood: Speed
Tail lights: Crimson
Side mirrors: Renegade
Exhaust: Ace
Rims: NFSU2 NINJA STAR 20"

So those are the builds for this contest. For contestants who are in this round, you are not allowed to vote on your own build. Other than that, you may now vote. Vote wisely.

They missed a great opportunity. The Custom Coupe could have been great for the Civic but no one tried replicating it though.

Anyways the Hummer looks like a Big Balla automobile but it does looks close to the Hunter Olympus though.

The Celica looks great but I think red could have been better though. Blue is more fitted for the Super Type 1 though.

And the Skyline? It really looks close to the Saloon GT (it would later become the Nakamura Ikusa GT for Paradise) but maybe change the headlights to Eyelids?

My vote goes to the OG car of Burnout aka the Saloon GT.

Really surprised nobody went for a Toyota Supra for the Burnout 2 Japanese Muscle or the Kitano Touge Sport.

I was initially going for the Custom SUV, but noticed the widebody kit that NFSU2 SUVs had no privilege to have. So I went with the only other SUV I happen to think of.

They missed a great opportunity. The Custom Coupe could have been great for the Civic but no one tried replicating it though.

Anyways the Hummer looks like a Big Balla automobile but it does looks close to the Hunter Olympus though.

The Celica looks great but I think red could have been better though. Blue is more fitted for the Super Type 1 though.

And the Skyline? It really looks close to the Saloon GT (it would later become the Nakamura Ikusa GT for Paradise) but maybe change the headlights to Eyelids?

My vote goes to the OG car of Burnout aka the Saloon GT.
I'll be honest, I thought it was gonna be the Hydros, SI-7, and Ikusa across the board, so the selections do surprise me...

...The skyline's the only one that gets a passing grade this go 'round, and that's just barely. Neither the Hummer or Celica pull it off to me, which is the big reason I bowed out this time because I couldn't figure out a dead ringer, even the Hydros/Custom Coupe is different enough to be noticeable to me.

Voted for the Hunter because, easily, it's a truck :lol::lol:.

I was really close to go for the Nakamura GT-B using the R34 but I thought someone would beat me in that... That's why I went for the Celica, I was also thinking of going with the Criterion M-Type GT (Revenge) with the Mustang, but that Wheel glitch... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

latest

Congratulations to @citroengt1 for winning this round! Plus he just won in his debut round as well.

New theme will be made in the main thread.

Keep up the creativity guys!

Back