Car Build Contest: TRACK CARS (Round 5....we're back!)(Winner:girabyt3)

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 10 comments

Car Build Contest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stephan

Still progressing........
Premium
Philippines
Manila
Filracer
Today in this thread features builds from different GTP members who plays NFSU2.

For this weeks theme: Track Cars (theme chosen by @JASON_ROCKS1998)

"No restrictions, just build a car you may typically see at a track day or something. Obviously stuff like trunk audio and hydraulics are ill-advised as you'd never see a Track car with that kinda stuff."

Rules given by Jason:
- Trunk audio and hydraulics are not recommended and must be not be used.

So here are the choices for this week's theme:
1. Subaru Impreza WRX STI by @rallymorten
View attachment 645483
None. Only performance parts used so it's a sleeper.
2. Nissan 350Z by @BKGlover
View attachment 645484
View attachment 645485
Front Bumper- Ace
Rear Bumper- Renegade
Side Skirts- Ace
Hood- Twister
Exhaust tips- Ace
Spoiler- Ripper CF
Rims- Konig HURRY 18"
3. Mazda MX-5 by @girabyt3
View attachment 645486
View attachment 645487
Spoiler: Carbon Barracuda
Exhaust tips: Rumble
Headlights: Elan
Taillights: Crimson
Rims: Enkei RT6 16"
Side mirrors: Carbon recoil
Hood: Colix
Window tint: Iridescent black Pearl
Lights: Xenon 8000K
N2O purge: Type 3 red
4. Lexus IS300 by @Yespi
View attachment 645489
View attachment 645490
Front Bumper: Wolfpack
Rear Bumper: Snyper
Side skirts: Strike
Spoiler: Ripper
Exhaust tips: Rumble
Rims: BBS RX2
Window tints- Light black
Lights: Xenon 4000k
NOS Purge: Windows Type 2
Trunk: Type 1 with 2 bottles of NOS

Sorry if it took 1 month before eventually CBC came back to life. I just needed a month to decide on the deadline on the submission of builds and the duration for voting. But now we're back.

So those are the builds for this contest. For contestants who are in this round, you are not allowed to vote on your own build. Other than that, you may now vote. Vote wisely.

Images aren't showing (although I did see the cars in the other thread)

Really tough choice between the Lexus and the 350Z, since they're both really well done. Think I'll vote for the Z, since it's just slightly better.

Edit: Also I thought that Sleeper Subaru was actually an Acura RSX when I first looked at it.

Last edited:
Now this is a surprise. We got ourselves a sleeper.

As for the others, I'm more attracted on the MX-5 though. The others did a good job BTW.

Images aren't showing (although I did see the cars in the other thread)

Really tough choice between the Lexus and the 350Z, since they're both really well done. Think I'll vote for the Z, since it's just slightly better.
It was my ignorance once more. I forgot to add poll option before creating the thread. Sorry.

Decided to go for the subbie, wasn't expecting a sleeper honestly, when I saw it I thought I would be a born to race replica :lol:. Anyway, it's something you really would see on a track day ;)

Hold up. There's no SUVs?

I mean it's no surprise, but I swear, that has to be a rule based on the parameters :D
A track built SUV? I highly doubt someone would ever make one but if I were to guess then the Escalade would be a good car to start with.

Hold up. There's no SUVs?

I mean it's no surprise, but I swear, that has to be a rule based on the parameters :D

..I knew I should've gone with turning an Escalade into a The Crew-style circuit racer.

Idunno. I read "cars you might see at a trackday". To me, that's either something tuned beyond recognition or a mildly tuned import mobile, so guess what I figured would work the best.

That said, the competition's defintely stepped up, and welcome to our new participants. It's a really close field this week, but I do think the 350Z is slightly more equal than the others.

Hey guys, you gotta give credit to @BKGlover though. He's the only contestant so far to submit his creations through his PS2 and his capture card.

Glad I've made an impact. Thank y'all for the kind words.

When I read the prompt, my mind went "OK, if I had to build one in short order IRL, what would I do?" and the Z is the result.

I like rally's idea, but to me the MX-5 and IS fit the bill more visually, and I gotta give it to the Miata.

Alright alright alright! Finally I win after the test rounds!! Gonna post the new theme now on the main thread!! :D

Back