Here is my experience thus far...
Dealerships - offer slim pickings of each brand. Approx 1 tenth of each brand
Used Dealership - offers random 30 or so cars that changes frequently
Do I have to wait till my favorite cars show up in the used dealership to buy them? I feel like GT5 promised me every car I've ever dreamed of yet now teases me with one every week...
PS If someone wants to gift me some Porsches (RUFs) or old Alfa's go right ahead.
Dealerships - offer slim pickings of each brand. Approx 1 tenth of each brand
Used Dealership - offers random 30 or so cars that changes frequently
Do I have to wait till my favorite cars show up in the used dealership to buy them? I feel like GT5 promised me every car I've ever dreamed of yet now teases me with one every week...
PS If someone wants to gift me some Porsches (RUFs) or old Alfa's go right ahead.