Car class Option for online

  • Thread starter Thread starter bullet360
  • 2 comments
  • 629 views
Messages
318
I was thinking... This feature would do a lot of help to the GT community... The option should not only to be able to differentiate which class that should be able to be selected from, but also to limit that class to that room that you joined, having an only production, jdm, jgtc, dtm, lmp etc. Would simplify selecting a room that i want... Threy did it for the "type" of room you want, how hard can it be to setup "what" can be "available" that apecific room...
Any other sugesstions people qould lime to post?
 
Yeah...loved to see that so it's easier to find a room that you feel like joining.

It would be very helpful to see rooms tagged 'Stock' cars only, for those who want to race these cars in their most pure form. I think Stock races are more fun.
 
Here is the best thread I've found on this subject. No it's not a game option but is a great reference tool. Search for the thread called "GT5 car class"
 
Back