Car Class

What class do you usually keep your cars in? I race online and do online career mode alot, so car class does make a difference in competition.

I like to keep my cars in A1 class. Decently fast and needs strategy to tune (don't just slap on the most expensive and fastest parts).

Speaking of which, I really like how tuning your car effects your car class. Im a Subaru fan, so i mostly race the STi. The Spec C is probably one of the best cars in A class, although I find it ugly cause you can't change the paint :P. So, I decided to tune an Impreza STi, put on the fastest parts with hopes of competing against the Spec C. Wrong, although my STi had slightly more power than the Spec C, it was too heavy and couldn't accelerate or keep up with other cars online. So I tried to screw around witht he power to weight ratio. I completly detuned my STi, losing more than 70 horses or so. Anyways, now my STi is light and achieves fast laptimes, while not looking tacky with those Forza Motorsport stickers on the Spec C ;)

check out the engine swap thread, I know one of the subarus you can swap a few engines in, maybe its the spec c engine?

Back