Car classes - where to start?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MuRRe
  • 2 comments
  • 543 views
Messages
483
Sweden
@Home
Messages
WTF-MuRRe
I'm not a motor fan, that is, I don't watch it on TV, very little knowledge about it overall and not interested in cars outside of GT5/racing games.

But since starting to play GT5 again and reading about different classes here on GTPlanet and on recommendations for different races (classes instead of cars) it would be nice to know a little more.

Ok, I know a F1 car when I see one...

Where can I do this?
 
Use the search function. I'm on my phone so I can't get it now, but there is a thread that classifies all the cars
 
I did a search but I couldt find one lol, then I came over this other thread where I found this link, https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159182 Heres the list you're looking for.

Btw, the search feature aint that good, I dont really use it myself. Just thought I would try to help you out :)
 
Back