car collector level suggestions

United States
Taxachussetts
Why does this even exist if its not to give us rewards and milestones to achive well playing the game. So far im at level 31 and have recevied a few suits and helmets which are worthless to me and the rest of the levels have NO REWARDS at all . If were really supposed to be collecting cars have some level rewards be cars ,swaps, parts something to due with the actual game not cosmetics/ useless helmets and suits ... If this is a driving simulator why would we not have a Driver level instead or included with the collector level something that rewards you for playing the game and driving well,because as it sits now i have no incentive to level up and no milestones to achive to gain anything

Why does this even exist if its not to give us rewards and milestones to achive well playing the game. So far im at level 31 and have recevied a few suits and helmets which are worthless to me and the rest of the levels have NO REWARDS at all . If were really supposed to be collecting cars have some level rewards be cars ,swaps, parts something to due with the actual game not cosmetics/ useless helmets and suits ... If this is a driving simulator why would we not have a Driver level instead or included with the collector level something that rewards you for playing the game and driving well,because as it sits now i have no incentive to level up and no milestones to achive to gain anything
Probably has to do with the game not being finished, if I had to guess. The rest of the levels hadn't been completed.

Back