Car Colors

• Thread starter Racin510s
  • 0 comments
United States
Mocksville, NC
Please ask
Does anyone know which Vision GT Cars give paint chips and the ones that don't? I know that you do not get paint chips from any of the RUF cars or the McLarens. I saw a video and if you buy the Peugeot Vision GT in Red # 764 and then use that chip to paint another car you get the blackest black of all the versions of black in the game. I've been trying to find a purple as close to the Deep Purple of the Infinity Vision GT car. I bought the car but didn't get the color. I have the Midnight Purples from Nissan but they are a much darker purple. I went through the dealerships a long time ago as there was a thread about the many colors available from the car dealerships, now I can't find the thread. At one point @CargoRatt had bought every car and every color from every dealership but he didn't keep a list or if he did I can't find it. I did have a list but my PC crashed about a year ago and I lost some Word and Excel documents. I have used search plus holding the Control button and F and still come up empty handed. I don't know of any other way to find the original thread. I'd be very grateful is someone would help me.

Back