1DirtbikeBoy Messages 66 Baltimore,MD Messages Dirtbikeboy30 Feb 20, 2012 #1 I would like to trade this ticket for chrome paints or a car from my signature. thanks. Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
flybynighter Messages 973 Canada Messages flybynighter187 Feb 20, 2012 #2 I'll send 5 chromes at next reset for it.
GT CHAMP Messages 1,279 Messages VOLT480 Feb 20, 2012 #3 I can offer 5 Chrome of your choice for the ticket as well. I can send tonight if needed.
1DirtbikeBoy Messages 66 Baltimore,MD Messages Dirtbikeboy30 Feb 20, 2012 #4 ok im online now. just add me. what colors do you have?
GT CHAMP Messages 1,279 Messages VOLT480 Feb 20, 2012 #5 The only Chrome colors that can be traded are Gold and Silver. I am at my brothers house at the moment. Please send friend request. I will send the paints as soon as I get back home. What colors do you want?
The only Chrome colors that can be traded are Gold and Silver. I am at my brothers house at the moment. Please send friend request. I will send the paints as soon as I get back home. What colors do you want?
Boss302R Messages 5 Texas Messages BuckPup Mar 12, 2012 #6 what does the 1000 coupon do anyway? just any random car or what? I havent used any of the ones ive gotten so far.
what does the 1000 coupon do anyway? just any random car or what? I havent used any of the ones ive gotten so far.