car dancing(this is sort off long but very fun)

i have only done this in two cars and both were really cool ;)
what you do is get either the ZZII or Cusco Impreza (are another car that is light and has a lot of power) and test out its top speed. When you round the first turn floor it down the other straight (just go around the first turn normally, but make sure to pick up some speed. When you are approaching the last (second) turn stay to the left and then turn the wheels so you slam into the wall at an angle. (jeez...typing alot, but stay with me here :embarrassed: ) You should jump up and continue pressing the gas and have to wheel turned to the right the entire time.
Your car should start "see-sawing" back and forth everytime you hit the ground
When i was doing this withn the cusco impreza, it looked like it was going to flip over (is it possible to flip a car in the game?)
:eek: that was long :D

Hmmm, I hadn't heard of this little trick! :)

(is it possible to flip a car in the game?)
No, unfortunately it's impossible. :(

I've been doing this for years!! I first discovered way back in GT1 when I failed to turn in to a corner. I was on the bottom of the corner, and when I didn't turn, I hit the wall and was like "S**T! I'm gonna clear this wall if I go any further!" I didn't though! :D

yes in gt1 i find that the completely upgraded GTO twinturbo, and the R33 street cars are best. Seeing as they have 900+ hp. Ram those suckers into the wall and you got some fun.

Back