Sorry if this question has ben answered already, but i really want to know this.
Does the car actually get dirty over time? I was racing quite alot with 1 car but i cant see no dirt/mud on it. I get mud/snow on cars when i race on offroad/snowy tracks but it resets when i finish. So please answer my question or post a screen if you can how a dirty car looks? Do you really have to have eagle vision to spot it? Thank you.
Does the car actually get dirty over time? I was racing quite alot with 1 car but i cant see no dirt/mud on it. I get mud/snow on cars when i race on offroad/snowy tracks but it resets when i finish. So please answer my question or post a screen if you can how a dirty car looks? Do you really have to have eagle vision to spot it? Thank you.