Looking for a Car to compete in the Historic Cup Car Race.
Will Trade for any of the following
Silver Chrome
Matt Black
Matte Red
Midnight Purple II
Midnight Purple III
Deep Pink Mettallic
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Mercedes 190 E 2.5 16 Evoloution II '91
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98
Ford RS200 '84
Nissan Skyline GT-R M.N.P III (R34) '00
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01
May consider Other cars that are Rare/Interesting.
Just because I don't use it anymore, I'll trade my 330 P4 for the Silver Chrome and Matte Black.
I wiped the floor with the other drivers in the race with my P4 so it can definitely do it.
Meant to type matt, but yeah that will work.
Send me a friend request, my ID is in my sig. I would send you one but I'm doing the Bspec nascar event and my drivers and idiot.
Oh and could you send the silver chrome before the black since you can only send one thing a day.